- To edit a Typefi Section, go to Window → Typefi → Sections and double-click the Typefi Section name.
Typefi Sections define divisions within a publication that break it into logical chunks (such as chapters in a book). To edit an existing Typefi Section :
- Open the Typefi Sections panel (Window → Typefi → Sections).
- Double-click the Typefi Section. Alternatively, use the panel menu to choose Section Options.
The Typefi Section Options dialogue opens.
- Use the Typefi Section Options dialogue to edit:
- The Section name TIP To optimise your publishing workflow for multi-format publishing, specify section names that only contain alphanumeric characters, dashes, and underscores. Symbols and spaces are not supported in EPUB and HTML publishing workflows.
- The Section type.
- Which InDesign master pages to use, and in what order. For more information, see Specify where the master page starts and Specify a filler master page.
- The pagination settings. For more information, see Specify the page numbering style and Specify the page numbering mode.
- The Section prefixes and markers.
- The associated Typefi Section Fields.
- Click OK to save your changes.
If you have any questions about editing a Typefi Section, please contact us. We’re happy to help.