When creating or editing a Typefi Section, you can specify what type of Section it is. There are four types to choose from, each with a specific purpose:
- Main Story: Use this type for inserting main body content, such as the chapters of a book.
- Table of Contents: Use this type to insert an automatically generated Table of Contents.
- Index: Use this type to insert an automatically generated index.
- Endnote: Use this type to insert an automatically generated endnote section.
To specify the Typefi Section type:
- Open the Typefi Sections panel by choosing Window → Typefi → Sections.
- Create a new Typefi Section, or double-click an existing Typefi Section to edit it.
- In the Typefi Section Options dialogue, choose an option from the Section Type menu: Main Story, Table of Contents, Index, or Endnote.
- Click OK to save the settings.
You must place a Typefi Frame on each parent (formerly master) page that is assigned to a Typefi Section. The frame type you choose must correspond to the type of Typefi Section you have specified: Main Story, Table of Contents, Index, or Endnote.
Please sign in to leave a comment.