Typefi Writer 8.7.4 (64-bit edition) introduced a Links category in the Typefi Document Explorer. Now, you can:
- Get an overview of all linked assets in your tagged document
- Export a list of those assets to a text file
- You are using Typefi Writer 8.7.4 or higher.
Export a list of links
- Click Explore Document in the Tools area on the Typefi ribbon.
- In the Categories view of the dialogue box, click the Links category.
- Click the List of links function button.
- Choose a location on your hard drive where you would like to save the list of links.
- Click Save.
Some things to note
- When saving, the default name is Listoflinks_nameoforiginalfile.txt.
- The list of links contains a counter for every time a link appears in the document. So if it appears 3 times, there will be a  after the name
- If a link is missing, the text [Missing] will be shown after the filepath in the textfile </aside>
Got any feedback on exporting a list of links?
Please don’t hesitate to submit a request and share your feedback on this new feature. Improvements we think may also be useful and we’ll be working on in future versions:
- export as a .csv file for easier sorting and columns.
- only export missing links.