As a best practice, we recommend that you iteratively test your Typefi-ready template. Frequent testing helps make sure your template works as expected.
- You are using Typefi Writer to author content.
- You are connected to a Typefi Server.
Test a Typefi-ready template
To test a Typefi-ready template:
- Sign in to your Typefi Server.
- Build a test workflow that includes the Import DOCX workflow action, followed by the Create InDesign document action.
- Open Microsoft Word.
- Create a new Typefi document and insert the Typefi Sections you’d like to test.
- Add some sample text and any other design elements (such as a Typefi Element or a Microsoft Excel table) in each Typefi Section.
- Publish the document.
- Go back to Typefi Server and download the Adobe InDesign file that Typefi generated.
- Open the downloaded InDesign file in InDesign and review it to make sure it meets your specifications.
Please sign in to leave a comment.