When working with Typefi Fields, remember that:
- Typefi Fields are text placeholders that automatically update if the author changes the value.
- Typefi Fields can be defined at the Project, Section, or Element level.
- Typefi Fields are made of two components: a definition set in the Typefi Fields panel and a text placeholder on a master page.
- Typefi Fields can be unlinked from placeholder text, renamed, or deleted.
- Typefi Fields cannot contain inline styling.
- Typefi Fields pick up the paragraph or character styling of their placeholder text.
- Typefi Fields should not be set in Main Story, Table of Contents, Index, or Element Content Frames, as they will be deleted when the actual content is placed.