Introduced in Typefi Writer 8.7.1 (64-bit edition)
By default, the first Typefi Section in a document starts its page numbering at 1. If you want to change the starting page number, you can change it in the Edit Section dialogue.
- You are using Typefi Writer 8.7.1 or later.
- The attached workflow includes the Import DOCX workflow action, v18 or later. If you’re not sure how to update an action, follow the steps in Update a workflow action.
Specify the starting page number
You can only specify the starting page number of the first Typefi Section in a document. Specifying the starting page number in any following Section runs the risk of having non-unique page numbers. Duplicate page numbers can create confusion that may prevent users from printing or exporting specific page ranges.
To specify the starting page number of the first Typefi Section in a document:
- Double-click the SECTION marker in the Microsoft Word document to edit it.
- In the Edit Section dialogue, click the Numbering tab.
- Choose Start Page Number at and enter a starting page number; for example, 5.
- Click OK.
The SECTION marker now includes the Starting Page Number.
|The Numbering tab in the Edit Section dialogue is missing.||Specifying the starting page number is a new feature in Typefi Writer 8.7.1. Install Typefi Writer 8.7.1 or later and open the Edit Section dialogue again.|
|When publishing, I get this error: Document will have missing content. Upgrade Import DOCX in attached workflow to v18 or later.||The Import DOCX action in the attached workflow is outdated. Update the action to v18 or later and publish the document again.|
|When publishing, I get this error: Cannot publish document because Import DOCX is disabled in attached workflow.||The Import DOCX action in the attached workflow is disabled. Enable Import DOCX and publish the document again.|
|When publishing, I get this error: Cannot publish document because Import DOCX is not in attached workflow.||The attached workflow does not include the Import DOCX action. Add Import DOCX to the workflow and publish the document again.|