Managed Workflows for Standards ensures that your ISO adoption workflows stay up to date.
What is Managed Workflows for Standards?
Managed Workflows for Standards is an annual Typefi subscription service for National Standards Bodies.
All Typefi ISO national adoption workflows in Typefi are initially created using the latest ISO Adobe InDesign template, event scripts, and XSL Transform (XSLT).
Over time, however, changes that ISO makes to these three components are not automatically reflected in members’ Typefi workflows.
Managed Workflows for Standards is an annual subscription service where, for a fixed annual cost, we’ll update your ISO adoption workflows every six months to incorporate ISO’s changes.
Features and benefits
- Fully-managed ISO adoption workflows ensure peace of mind
- Twice-yearly updates optimise your ISO adoption workflows and keep them up-to-date
- Adoption layouts reflect current international standards without compromising on design
- Available for ISO adoption workflows using ISOSTS and/or NISO STS for added convenience
- Half the price of a 5-day Typefi Service Pack, Managed Workflows for Standards offers excellent customer value!
How will Typefi keep my ISO adoptions current?
When you choose Managed Workflows for Standards, Typefi will conduct an initial review of your ISO adoption workflows and update your Adobe InDesign template, event scripts, and XSLT to match current ISO versions.
Then, Typefi will twice-yearly:
- Update your ISO adoption workflow (including Adobe InDesign template, event scripts, and XSLT) to reflect any and all applicable changes that ISO has made since the previous update;
- Test your updated workflow against five test cases to ensure everything is rendering correctly;
- Provide you with a list of changes, including visual differences in the output, so you know exactly what to expect from your updated workflows.
To get started with Managed Workflows for Standards, contact your Typefi account manager.