Typefi Anchors are the markers that connect a Typefi Element with their reference in the text. You can choose to show or hide Anchors, designate the Anchor colour, and specify the stroke weight and opacity for Anchor markers and lines in the Typefi Anchors Preferences dialogue.
Open the Typefi Anchors Preferences dialogue
- Open the Typefi Preferences dialogue.
- Windows: Choose Edit → Preferences → Typefi.
- macOS: Choose InDesign → Preferences → Typefi.
- Choose Anchors.
Set your Typefi Anchor preferences
From the Typefi Anchors Preferences dialogue, you can set the following preferences:
- Show Typefi Anchors: Select to show Anchors in the InDesign document; deselect to hide Anchors.
- Colour: Choose a colour from the pop-up menu.
- Anchor Marker (the circular mark linked to the Element).
- Weight: Enter a default stroke weight for all Anchor markers, for example, 2.5 pt. The maximum value is 8 pt.
- Opacity: Enter a default opacity for all Anchor markers, for example, 60%.
- Anchor Line (the line that connects the Anchor marker to its reference point in the text).
- Weight: Enter a default stroke weight for all Anchor lines, for example, 2.5 pt. The maximum value is 8 pt.
- Opacity: Enter a default opacity for all Anchor lines, for example, 60%.
- Save as Default Settings: Select to save your preferences as the new default settings.
- Use Defaults: Click to reset all Anchors to their default colour, weight, and opacity.
If you change the Anchor preferences while a document is open, your changes only apply to that document. If you change the Anchor preferences without having a document open, your changes apply to all future documents.
Please sign in to leave a comment.