To move Typefi Anchors to a different location in the text:
- Double-check that Drag and Drop Text Editing is enabled for the Story Editor (Preferences → Type). It‘s enabled by default, but if it‘s not, you cannot drag and drop Anchors into new positions.
- Display the Typefi Anchors (View → Typefi Extras → Show Element Anchors).
- Place your text cursor close to the Anchor position in the text.
- From the Edit menu, select Edit in Story Editor. Alternatively, press Ctrl + Y (Windows) or Command + Y (macOS).
- In the Story Editor window, locate the Anchor and highlight it.
- Place the cursor in the highlighted area and click and drag the Anchor to its new position.
While you can cut, copy, and paste Fixed or Inline Elements to reposition their Anchors, it‘s not recommended. If you cut, copy, and paste a Floating Element, its Anchor is removed, which means Typefi no longer knows where it is referenced in the text.