- Attaching a Typefi workflow to a Microsoft Word document automatically adds all the paragraph and character styles in the Typefi-ready template to the Word styles panel.
- You can choose how Typefi Writer imports these styles.
When you attach a Typefi workflow to a Microsoft Word document, all the paragraph and character styles in the Typefi-ready template are automatically created in the Word styles panel. The Typefi styles are also re-ordered, so they appear at the top of the Styles panel in Word for quick access. TIP If you use the 64-bit edition of Typefi Writer, use the Typefi Styles panel for even quicker access.
However, you can change the default way that Typefi Writer imports styles:
- In the Typefi tab, within the Writer group, click Options.
- In the Typefi Writer Options dialogue, click Workflow options.
- In the Edition options section, toggle the Import Typefi styles automatically and Sort Typefi styles at top of Styles pane checkboxes on or off, depending on your preference.
- Click OK.
If you have any questions, please contact us. We're here to help.