Typefi FileManager offers a convenient way to upload, check in, check out, and delete your Typefi-ready templates (.indd) to a Typefi Server, without leaving Adobe InDesign. To open Typefi FileManager, go to Window → Typefi → FileManager.
You can use Typefi FileManager to:
- Check out, or download, a Typefi-ready template from a Typefi Server.
- Check in, or upload, a template to a Typefi Server.
- Sync a copy of the checked out template to a Typefi Server.
- Undo a checkout.
- Upload a template to a Typefi Server.
- View a template's version history and restore it to a previous version.
- Delete a template from a Typefi Server.