- Use Typefi FileManager (Window → Typefi → FileManager) to upload or delete Adobe InDesign files to your Typefi Server.
You can use Typefi FileManager to upload and delete Adobe InDesign files (.indd or .indb) to a Typefi Server.
Upload a file
When you upload a file using Typefi FileManager, it's immediately available to your colleagues on the Typefi Server.
To upload a file:
- Open the InDesign file you want to upload.
- Open the Typefi FileManager panel (Window → Typefi → FileManager).
- Within the FileManager panel, navigate to the folder where you want to upload
- Click the panel menu and choose Upload from the pop-up menu.
- In the dialogue, enter the document name and click Upload again.
Delete a file
You can only delete a file if it's not currently checked out by someone else.
To delete a file:
- Open the Typefi FileManager panel (Window → Typefi → FileManager)
- Right-click (Windows) or control-click (macOS) the file you want to delete and choose Delete from the pop-up menu.
If you have any questions about uploading or deleting files using Typefi FileManager, please contact us. We're here to help.