- Use the Typefi FileManager (Window → Typefi → FileManager) to view or restore previous versions of a file.
With version history, you can view and restore older versions of your files stored in a Typefi Server.
- Open Typefi FileManager (Window → Typefi → FileManager).
- If you‘re not already, connect to your Typefi Server.
- Navigate to the file you want to view.
- Right-click (Windows) or Control-click (macOS) the file and choose Version history from the pop-up menu.
TIP Select a version in the Version history dialogue to restore it and make it the current file. All other versions will still be saved.
If you have any questions about viewing or restoring previous files, please contact us. We're here to help.