The Typefi Style Sheet (TSS) is an XML file that describes properties of a Typefi workflow or project. Typefi Writer needs a TSS file to make decisions while tagging a Microsoft Word file.
In a typical environment where you are connected to a Typefi Server, the server handles TSS files automatically. In an offline environment where the Typefi Server cannot be reached, you can use a TSS file to edit Word documents. You can download a TSS file from Typefi Server.
Select a project from a TSS file
First, adjust the settings
- In the Typefi ribbon, click Options
- Select Workflow options
- Under Offline mode, select Allow selection of local Typefi style sheets (.tss)
- Click OK
Then, select the TSS file
- If you're creating a new document, click New; if you're attaching a workflow to an existing document, click Workflow → Attach
- Select Typefi style sheet file (.tss)
- Click Browse to navigate to a TSS file on your system and click on it
- Click Open
- Click OK
TIP If you have previously worked on a TSS file, you can choose it from the pop-up menu. To clear the list of TSS file paths from the pop-up menu, choose Clear List.
Although you can mark up a Word document in offline mode for use with Typefi, you cannot publish it until you connect to a Typefi Server.