The Typefi Style Sheet (TSS) is an XML file that describes the properties of a Typefi workflow or project. Typefi Writer needs a TSS file to make decisions while tagging a Microsoft Word file.
In a typical environment connected to Typefi Server, the server automatically handles TSS files. In an offline environment where the Typefi Server cannot be reached, you can use a TSS file to edit Word documents. You can download a TSS file from a Typefi Server.
First, adjust the settings:
- In the Typefi ribbon, click Options.
- Select Workflow options.
- Under Offline mode, select Allow selection of local Typefi style sheets (.tss).
- Click OK.
Then, select the TSS file:
- If you're creating a new document, click New; if you're attaching a workflow to an existing document, click Workflow → Attach.
- Select Typefi style sheet file (.tss).
- Click Browse to navigate to a TSS file on your system and click on it.
- Click Open.
- Click OK.
If you have previously worked on a TSS file, you can choose it from the pop-up menu. To clear the list of TSS file paths from the pop-up menu, choose Clear List.
Although you can mark up a Word document in offline mode for use with Typefi, you cannot publish it until you connect to a Typefi Server.