This feature requires Typefi Server 8.7.4 or later.
Telemetry is the process of automatically collecting periodic data from Typefi Server. This data can help Typefi identify known bugs or issues, so that we can provide a faster response without the need to solicit this same data directly from you.
The telemetry data sent to Typefi includes:
- the Typefi Server version
- data about Jobs (for example, the start and end time, the status, and the path).
- data about the Filestore (for example, knowing how much space is being used and how much is free)
- the operating system
- the JDK Version
- the Tomcat Version
- the Server Plug-ins and their versions
- You can sign into Typefi Server as an administrator.
- You must have a token to send telemetry data. To request a token, please contact your Solutions Consultant. Tokens are valid for one year. Please note that Typefi can make a token inactive at any time regardless of the expiration date.
Send telemetry data
- Sign in to Typefi Server as an administrator.
- Go to Admin → Telemetry.
- Select Automatically send telemetry data once per day.
- Enter your token. If you don’t have one, contact your Solutions Consultant.
- Choose when you want to Send Telemetry At (24HR). The default value is 04, which means the telemetry data will be sent daily at 04:00. The timezone matches your computer’s timezone.
- Click Save.
You can also send telemetry data on demand: click Send Telemetry Now.
Please sign in to leave a comment.