This feature requires Typefi Server 8.7.4 or later.
With multi-factor authentication (MFA), you add an extra layer of security to your account in case your password is stolen. After you set up MFA, you’ll sign in to your account in two steps using:
- Your username and password
- A verification code
To turn on MFA:
- Sign in to your Typefi Server.
- Click your username and choose Security Settings from the pop-up menu.
- Click Enable via app.
- Download, print, or copy your recovery codes.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
- Click Verify.