- To load Profiles from another InDesign document into your active document, click the panel menu in the Typefitter panel and choose Load Typefitter Profiles.
You can load Profiles from another InDesign document into your active document. Doing so will also import any paragraph styles referred to in a Profile.
- Open the Typefitter panel (Window → Typefitter).
- Click the panel menu and choose Load Typefitter Profiles.
- Select the InDesign document containing the Profiles you want to load.
- Click Open. If the incoming Profiles conflict with existing Profiles, a dialogue will appear allowing you to Overwrite or Rename; your choice will apply to all Profiles that have a conflict.
If you have any questions about loading Profiles from another document, please contact us. We’re happy to help.