What is My Typefi?
My Typefi is a secure, Typefi-hosted page that provides data about your organisation’s support usage.
Why should I use My Typefi?
My Typefi can help you and your organisation:
- Make informed decisions regarding your support usage. For example, you might want to be selective when submitting a support ticket if you’re close to your quota, or top up your support hours if you’re running low.
- Get greater visibility over where and how many support hours have been used.
- Accurately track against your annual budget to manage your support requests more effectively.
- Query and verify specific entries that you may have questions about.
- View and access your organisation’s active tickets.
- Regularly view all current Typefi contacts to make sure only the right people have access.
- Designate others in your organisation as Typefi Customer Reps. Customer Reps can select other Typefi contacts to become Customer Reps and receive licenses as needed.
How much does My Typefi cost?
My Typefi is free to use.
What kind of data can I see on My Typefi?
My Typefi shows multiple views of your current support data.
Get an overview
The home page features a dashboard showing key support figures, including:
- The Total Time Used for Support and Service Packs. NOTE Fixed cost Work Order projects are not visible nor included in this summary.
- The number of active Help Tickets logged on Typefi Support, listed by status.
- The number of People, broken down by the number of Contacts and Customer Reps.
- Individual (recent) Time Entries coming from all Support or Service Packs (if applicable). These time entries relate to all tickets, including ongoing, closed and solved tasks.
Get a detailed view of how support time is spent
The Time page is broken down by the pack type, Support or Services. The Time page features:
- A visual of hours used (by pack).
- A table of reported time entries for your organisation (by pack) including:
- The time logged against a task.
- Which ‘pack’ the task is linked to.
- The related ticket number from Typefi Support.
- The Typefi staff member associated with the task.
- The date when the work was either carried out or time was logged.
Get a detailed view of all support tickets
The Tickets page shows a detailed table view of active support tickets for your organisation. Each listing in the table includes the:
- The ticket ID.
- The ticket subject.
- The ticket status.
- Who requested the ticket.
- When the ticket was last updated.
View all Typefi contacts at your organisation
The People page is only visible to Typefi Customer Reps within an organisation. Customer Reps can select other Typefi contacts to become Customer Reps and to receive licenses as needed. Only Customer Reps can see all Typefi contacts and designate other Typefi contacts as Customer Reps.
The People page lists the name, email address, and Customer Rep status of each Typefi contact at your organisation.
You can also add and delete contacts within your organisation.
NOTE The list of contacts comes from our Customer Relationship Management software, not your Typefi server. It includes all current contacts, Customer Reps, and financial and managerial contacts. You may notice it also contains historical information. This is because we only remove contacts when requested. If you use Typefi Cloud, we can provide a list of active contacts on your server. If you use Typefi Workgroup, your administrator can provide this information for you.
Is the data in My Typefi up-to-date?
The data in My Typefi is real-time. It is updated every time the dashboard is loaded.
How do I access My Typefi?
Go to my.typefi.com and sign in with the same credentials (username and password) that you would use to access Typefi Support.
Is My Typefi available to all Typefi customers?
If you’re a Typefi customer, you can access My Typefi.
Can I access My Typefi on my computer/tablet/mobile phone?
You can access My Typefi on any device; it only requires internet and browser access.
Is My Typefi secure?
My Typefi is a highly secure, reliable, and compliant website. To ensure My Typefi is protected, the website is physically hosted in an Amazon Web Services (AWS) data centre—one of the world’s most advanced security infrastructures. Typefi also conducts regular security audits on all Typefi web properties, including My Typefi.
All data transferred to and from My Typefi is encrypted over HTTPS. We use a 2048-bit SSL RSA key which is considered secure.
Access to My Typefi is only possible to contacts who are known to Typefi. Each person must authenticate (sign in) before any data is served to them. The data associated with your company will only be visible to registered Typefi contacts at your company.
Where can I go to find out more about My Typefi?
An Introducing My Typefi can be found on Typefi Support, including features that are being scoped as part of the My Typefi product roadmap.