- Double-click the IMAGE: marker to replace an inline image with a different image or update the alternative text.
To edit an inline image:
- Double-click the IMAGE: marker in the Word document.
NOTE If you see a preview of the image instead of the IMAGE: marker, deselect Show previews of linked media (Writer → Options → Appearance). Alternatively, double-click the outer line of the image preview.
- In the Edit Image dialogue, choose a new image.
- Click Browse from PC to select an image from your local computer. After you select an image, click Open.
- Click Browse from server to select an image from a Typefi Server. NOTE Typefi Writer must be connected to a Typefi Server, and a workflow must be attached to it. After you select an image, click OK.
Alternatively, you can use the Document Explorer to edit an inline image:
- In the Typefi tab within the Tools group, click Explore Document.
- In the Typefi Document Explorer, select the image and click Edit.
Alternatively, click Categories → Images to select the image, then click Edit.
- In the Edit Image dialogue, choose a new image or edit the comment.
- Click OK.
- In the Typefi Document Explorer, click Close (x) to return to the Word document.
If you have any questions about editing an inline image, please contact us. We're here to help.