- By default, Typefi Writer does not show image and video previews.
- To show image and video previews, go to Typefi → Options → Appearance → Show previews of linked media.
- Microsoft Word must support the file type to show the preview.
To maximise speed, Typefi Writer does not show image and video previews by default; instead, only the filename is shown. However, you can override this setting and show a preview instead.
If the filename cannot be located or Microsoft Word does not support the file type, then Typefi Writer will display the filename instead.
To show image and video previews:
- In the Typefi tab, within the Writer group, click Options.
- In the Typefi Writer Options dialogue, click Appearance.
- Select Show previews of linked media.
NOTE You can only see previews of media files that Word supports.
- Click OK.
NOTE Image and video previews only display in Word's Print Layout view. To change the view, go to View → Views and click Print Layout.
If you have any questions about showing image and video previews, please contact us. We're here to help.