If you want to change the Element reference to a different Typefi Element, you need to edit the Element Reference:
- Double-click the ELEMENT REF marker.
- In the Edit Element Reference dialogue, select the new Element reference.
- Click OK.
The Element reference is updated.
Alternatively, you can use the Document Explorer:
- In the Typefi tab within the Tools group, click Explore Document.
- In the Typefi Document Explorer, select the Element reference and click Edit.
- In the Edit Element Reference dialogue, select a different Element reference.
- Click OK to return to the Typefi Document Explorer.
- Click Close.
If you have any questions about editing Element references, please contact us. We're here to help.
Please sign in to leave a comment.