- When entering text into a multi-column text frame in Adobe InDesign, it can be a battle trying to get the text to ‘balance’—that is, getting the columns to be of equal length.
- With Typefi AutoFit, you don't have to manually resize the text frame to make your columns even—let AutoFit do the work for you.
- Select the text frame that contains the columns you want to balance.
- Open the Typefi AutoFit panel (Window → Typefi → AutoFit).
- Select the Balance Columns checkbox.
If you have any questions about using Typefi AutoFit to balance columns, please contact us. We’re happy to help.