- Typefitter is available for the latest three versions of InDesign as a subscription (from USD $36/year).
- New Typefitter users can purchase a Typefitter subscription through our website. Existing Typefitter subscribers (as of 1 June 2021) are eligible for a free upgrade to Typefitter 5.
- Activate Typefitter in Adobe InDesign (Activate Typefi Plug-in → Activate Typefitter).
Typefitter is available for the latest three versions of Adobe InDesign as a subscription (from USD $36/year). Typefitter is also bundled free with a Typefi Cloud Bronze subscription (contact Typefi Sales for your free coupon code).
Subscriptions can be purchased through our website. Existing Typefitter subscribers (as of 1 June 2021) are eligible for a free upgrade to Typefitter 5 Professional when it's released later this year. But you can also upgrade now to Typefitter 5 Standard (it will automatically activate using your existing Typefitter 4 license). For step-by-step instructions, see Upgrade from Typefitter 4 to Typefitter 5.
Subscriptions are OS-agnostic; you can use the license on either macOS or Windows. Typefitter can also be activated on up to two computers used exclusively by the same person.
- If you don't have an active Typefitter subscription, purchase a Typefitter subscription from our website. (If you want to try Typefitter out first, you can use it for free for 6 weeks.)
- From our website, click Free Download to download the latest installer.
- Run the Typefitter installer.
- Open Adobe InDesign.
- From InDesign's Help menu, select Activate Typefi Plug-in → Activate Typefitter.
- Enter the License ID and Password from your Typefitter email receipt (it will have been sent from firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Click Activate.
Typefitter 4.3 and later are activated per user account. If you happen to have multiple versions of Adobe InDesign installed (for example, both InDesign 2020 and InDesign CC 2019), they will all be activated simultaneously.