Conditional content and the conditions themselves can be altered after they’ve been added to a Microsoft Word document.
To edit the conditional content:
- Insert the cursor between the < and > markers. Alternatively, highlight the current text displayed between the markers.
- Make the relevant changes.
To change the condition:
- Double-click the condition marker in the Word document.
- In the Edit condition dialogue, choose the new condition.
- Click OK.
Alternatively, you could use the Document Explorer to change the condition:
- In the Typefi tab within the Tools group, click Explore Document.
- Locate the condition in the Typefi Document Explorer and click Edit.
- In the Edit Condition dialogue, choose the new condition.
- Click OK to return to the Typefi Document Explorer.
- Click Close (x) to return to the Word document.