To insert a Typefi Section:
- Make sure the attached workflow includes a Typefi-ready InDesign template.
- In the Typefi tab within the Insert group, click Section.
- In the Insert Section dialogue, choose the Section Name you want to insert.
The Section names will vary depending on the project.
- Click OK. If the Typefi Section you are inserting includes Section Fields or conditions, you will see an extra dialogue after clicking OK. The dialogue prompts you for additional data before the Section is added to the document. Enter the required data and click OK again.
The Section is inserted at the cursor position in the Word document..
- Place your cursor below the SECTION marker and begin inserting the content for that Section.
Please sign in to leave a comment.