Obsolete products are those that are at the end of life. End of life means Typefi no longer provides technical support, including product or security updates, for all derivatives of a product or product version (that is, localised versions, minor upgrades, operating systems, or dot and double-dot releases).
Typefi users may continue using obsolete products; however, Typefi does NOT support obsolete (end of life) products. We strongly recommend updating to current, supported versions.
- Typefi Server Desktop 8.7.2 and earlier
- Typefi Server for Workgroup 8.7.2 and earlier
- Typefi Designer 8.7.3 and earlier
- Typefi Writer 8.7.1 and earlier
- Typefi AutoFit 8.7.3 and earlier
- Typefitter 5.1 and earlier (this includes Teacup TypeFitter releases)
- Typefi Connector for Adobe Experience Manager 6.3 and earlier
Discontinued products are those that have been removed from the Typefi product line for various reasons, such as third-party providers removing support for their applications or Typefi developing new, exclusive, and proprietary alternatives.
Typefi users may continue using discontinued products; however, Typefi does NOT sell or support discontinued products.
The following products are discontinued:
- Extensis FontLink
- PDFtk (replaced by the PDF Utilities plug-in)
For more information, see the Typefi product support lifecycle.