You can specify Typefi AutoFit preferences—such as the parent icon colour—in the Typefi AutoFit Preferences dialogue.
Open the Typefi AutoFit Preferences
To open the Typefi AutoFit Preferences dialogue:
- Open InDesign Preferences.
Windows: Choose Edit → Preferences → Typefi.
macOS: Choose InDesign → Preferences → Typefi.
- Choose Typefi AutoFit.
Set your preferences
From the Typefi AutoFit Preferences dialogue, you can set the following preferences:
- Colour: Specifies the colour of the AutoFit parent icon (closed triangle).
- Allow Single Column Text Frames to Collapse: Allows empty single-column text frames to collapse to a thin line when resized.
- Allow Relationships to Images within Frames: Allows AutoFit relationships to images within frames.
- Snapping Tolerance: Specifies the number of points the pointer must be from an anchor point of the child object for Smart Guides to take effect. Smart Guides are on by default. To turn Smart Guides off, set the snapping tolerance to 0 pt.