PDFtk is a cross-platform tool for combining or splitting PDF documents, applying watermarks, bates numbering, or password protection, or updating document metadata. For more information about the PDFtk plug-in, please get in touch.
The latest version of the PDFtk plug-in is 5.0.53, released on 13 October 2017.
We release updates regularly and it's our goal to make sure that our software works well, constantly—that Typefi continues to deliver, every day. If you have any feedback or run into any issues, please drop us a line. We're happy to help.
The PDFtk Update Metadata workflow action requires PDFtk Server 2.03 or later, which is currently only available for Windows. All other PDFtk workflow actions can use PDFtk Server 2.02 or later, which is available for Windows, macOS, or Linux from PDFLabs.
5.0.53 — 13 October 2017
Requires Typefi Server 8.3 or later
Requires Typefi Designer 8.3 or later
- Updated Spanish localisation.
- Fixed incorrect logging of warnings as errors.
4.0.46 — 27 June 2017
- ¿Hablas español? The PDFtk workflow actions are now localised in Spanish.
- Updated Apply Watermark action to support multi-page stamps (each page of the stamp PDF is applied to the corresponding page of the input PDF).
- Improved log file messages.
- Code optimisations and cleanup.
3.0.28 — 02 November 2016
Initial customer release.
2.0.1 — 09 August 2016