- Enhance failover: Typefi Server now supports authentication across multiple LDAP servers for improved reliability and to split users across multiple servers.
- Multi-factor authentication: Add another layer of security to authentication by enabling one-time passwords with Typefi Server 8.7.4 and later. Turn ON multi-factor authentication →
- Send telemetry data*: Help Typefi help you diagnose problems faster by opting-in to sending basic server telemetry data, either automatically or on-demand. Find out more →
We've enhanced usability with these Server improvements...
- The File details and version history link now shows who created the original file.
- Download any previous version of a file without having to create a new version first.
- Get a report of any files that failed to upload via the Typefi Server API (for example, a non-allowed file type).
- And much, much more!
Note: Typefi Cloud Bronze customers will automatically receive the Typefi Server update in a few weeks—please keep an eye on your inbox for further details.
Reminders and helpful links
- You must update the Adobe InDesign workflow plug-in to v37 or later for compatibility with Server 8.7.4.
- Please visit the Typefi help centre for upgrading instructions. If you encounter any issues or need a hand, please get in touch.
Learn more at Typefi Support:
Please sign in to leave a comment.