Are you at a scholarly publishing crossroads? Which of these paths will you choose?
- Faster production
- Multi-format outputs
- Reduced production costs
- Lower prices for customers
- Maintenance of high quality content
- Flawless design
What if you didn’t have to choose, and could take all the paths at once?
Join Typefi CEO Chandi Perera at the Society for Scholarly Publishing 40th Annual Meeting and learn how you can bridge your perilous crossroads with a multi-lane highway!
|Title:||Bridging the perilous crossroads with automation|
|Date:||Wednesday, May 30 2018|
See how organisations around the world have used Typefi’s powerful automated publishing technology to:
- Reduce production time by 50–80%;
- Triple production volumes without any changes to staffing levels;
- Easily expand marketing offerings with multi-format outputs;
- Dramatically decrease production costs;
- Create flawlessly-designed publications without compromising content integrity;
- And more!
Special offer for session attendees!
Join us at Bridging the perilous crossroads with automation and you’ll receive a voucher for a complimentary copy of the Moon Chicago travel guide!
This beautiful guide to SSP’s host city, produced with Typefi’s automated publishing platform, will introduce you to the classic tourist sights or help you explore the road less travelled.
Visit us at Booth 423A to redeem your voucher, or simply to have a chat with our team about how Typefi can help you DO MORE with your content while saving time and money.
We look forward to seeing you then! If you’d like to know more in the meantime, check out Typefi’s solutions for scientific and scholarly publishing, or drop us a line.
Please sign in to leave a comment.