The continuously changing nature of law presents unique challenges for organisations creating legal content. Since publications can be outdated shortly after their initial release, many organisations have devised looseleaf publishing workflows that allow them to update and release only sections of new content as laws or interpretations change.
We know that looseleaf workflows can be complex to organise, coordinate, and implement. Not only do you have to continually release updated sections of text, you also need to ensure these changes are incorporated into the archives of the full publication so your content is current for the next edition.
In this webinar, Senior Solutions Consultant Eric Damitz and Business Development Manager Emily Johnston demonstrate how Typefi can help you quickly and seamlessly update sections of content in multiple print and digital formats, while easily integrating changes back into your master content!
Typefi’s proven legal publishing solution enables you to automate some or all aspects of your publishing production workflow, saving you time and effort. With Typefi, you’ll be able to:
- Update and republish sections of content in a matter of minutes just by clicking a button;
- Quickly and accurately regenerate tables of contents, authorities, indexes, and footnotes;
- Easily update all your published outputs (both print and digital) from a single source of content;
- Automatically incorporate changes into the original document and archive the updated full version, ready for future use;
- Keep track of your changes with built-in version control.
In this demonstration you can see how it works in the real world, with examples from Typefi customers producing looseleaf legal content.
Original post: https://www.typefi.com/master-looseleaf-workflows/
Please sign in to leave a comment.