To delete a cross-reference:
- In the Microsoft Word document, double-click the CROSS-REF marker.
- In the Edit Cross-Reference dialogue, click Delete.
- In the Delete Cross-Reference dialogue, click OK.
Alternatively, you can use use the Typefi Document Explorer:
- In the Typefi tab within the Tools group, click Explore Document.
- Locate the cross-reference in the Typefi Document Explorer and click Delete.
- In the Delete Cross-reference dialogue, click OK.
- Click Close (x) to return to the Word document.
If you have any questions about deleting a cross-reference, please contact us. We're here to help.