Typefi users may continue using obsolete products; however, Typefi does NOT support obsolete (end of life) products. We strongly recommend updating to current, supported versions.
Obsolete products are those that are at the end of life. End of life means Typefi no longer provides technical support, including product or security updates, for all derivatives of a product or product version (that is, localised versions, minor upgrades, operating systems, or dot and double-dot releases).
- Typefi Server Desktop 8.6 and earlier
- Typefi Server for Workgroup 8.6 and earlier
- Typefi Connector for Adobe Experience Manager 6.3 and earlier
- Typefi Designer 8.6 and earlier
- Typefi AutoFit 8.6 and earlier
- Typefi Writer 8.6 and earlier
- Typefitter 4.2 and earlier (this includes Teacup TypeFitter releases)
For more information, see the Typefi product support lifecycle.
Please sign in to leave a comment.