This is an example of how you can install the 64-bit edition of Typefi Writer, using a config.xml file. For complete installation instructions, see Install Typefi Writer.
- Open the Control Panel and remove Microsoft Office (Programs → Programs and Features → right-click Microsoft Office and select Uninstall or Uninstall/Change).
- Download the Microsoft Office Deployment Tool.
- Extract it to
- Rename one of the sample files, or create a config.xml file in that folder and put this in it:
- Open the Command Prompt.
- Run the following command:
setup.exe /download config.xml.
- Run the following command to install the package:
setup.exe /configure config.xml.
- Wait for the package to install.