AutoFit relationships can be removed one at a time by using the AutoFit tool to trace over an existing parent-child relationship; or you can remove multiple relationships at once using the Typefi AutoFit panel.
Remove a single relationship
- Select the AutoFit tool in the Tools panel (Window → Tools).
- The cursor changes to the AutoFit parent icon . Click on an existing parent handle.
- The cursor then changes to the AutoFit child icon . Click on the corresponding child handle.
The parent-child link is removed.
Remove multiple relationships
To remove multiple parent-child relationships at once:
- Open the Typefi AutoFit panel (Window → Typefi → AutoFit).
- Select one or more objects to which AutoFit relationships are applied.
- Choose Remove Relationships from the panel menu.
- All of the parent-child relationships are removed from the selected object(s)
TIP To remove both parent-child relationships and all other applied AutoFit settings, choose Clear All from the Typefi AutoFit panel menu.