The purchase, installation, and activation process for customers using Typefitter in conjunction with Typefi Desktop requires additional components. They include:
- Typefitter plugin for Adobe InDesign,
- Typefitter Scripting Add-On plugin for Adobe InDesign,
- LicenseID and Password for each of the above plugins,
- and the Typefitter style runner event script.
The process for assembling your Typefitter solution with Typefi Desktop includes these steps:
- Typefi ProServices team will issue a Custom Order for each Typefitter and Typefitter Scripting Add-On activation. Complete the order process to receive your LicenseID and Password.
NOTE If your custom order does not include both components, please raise a support request via the support portal.
- Download Typefitter and Typefitter Scripting from https://ftp.typefi.com. This site requires uses the same credentials as the Typefi Support Portal.
- Install both packages on the machine with Typefi Desktop and Adobe InDesign.
- Activate both plugins from the About Plug-Ins→ Typefi→ Typefitter→ Activate... menus.
- Download the Typefitter style runner event script, supplied by your solutions consultant, and add it to the PageEnd section of the InDesign action within your Typefi Workflow. This will activate the Typefitter features within the workflow.