Typefitter 5 does not yet support Typefi workflows.
If you use Typefitter in conjunction with Typefi Desktop, you need these components:
- The Typefitter 4 plug-in for Adobe InDesign,
- The Typefitter 4 Scripting add-on for Adobe InDesign,
- A license ID and password for each of the above plug-ins,
- and the Typefitter Style Runner event script.
The process for assembling your Typefitter solution with Typefi Desktop includes these steps:
- The Typefi Professional Services team will issue a Custom Order for each Typefitter and Typefitter Scripting Add-On activation. Complete the order process to receive your license ID and password. If your custom order does not include both components, please raise a support request.
- Download Typefitter and Typefitter Scripting from the Typefi FTP. Typefi FTP uses the same credentials as Typefi Support.
- Install both packages on the computer with Typefi Desktop and Adobe InDesign.
- Activate both plug-ins from the About Plug-Ins → Typefi → Typefitter → Activate menus.
- Download the Typefitter Style Runner event script, supplied by your Solutions Consultant, and add it to the Page End section of the Create InDesign document action within your Typefi workflow. This will activate the Typefitter features within the workflow.