Note: The most current version is Typefi AutoFit 8.7 (v126.96.36.1990), released on 17 April 2020.
Typefi AutoFit helps you design complex and responsive layouts more quickly and with less work. Our compact and easy-to-use panel brings InDesign’s auto-sizing options out of the Text Frame Options dialog and puts them at your fingertips. Or use the Typefi AutoFit tool to link objects with parent-child relationships—resizing or moving the parent effortlessly and automatically resizes or moves the child by the same amount.
We're pleased to announce that Typefi AutoFit 8.6 (v188.8.131.52) is now available. Changes include:
- Added support for InDesign 2019 (v14)
- Fixed an issue where child objects in AutoFit parent-child relationships may not consistently override with their parent objects
- Fixed a bug where resizing an open path (line) with an applied start or end shape (for example, an arrowhead or other shape) via an AutoFit parent-child relationship caused InDesign to crash
- Slight cleanup of Typefi AutoFit preferences:
- Renamed Options → Display Options
- Renamed Relationship Color → Color
- Moved Enable AutoFit checkbox to View (menu) → Typefi Extras → Enable AutoFit
- 8.5 Fixed an issue where AutoFit frame width and height constraints displayed incorrect values when your selection contains multiple frames with different frame constraints (the values shown were from the first frame, by creation order)
- 8.5 Fixed a 0.5 pixel vertical shift of the @2x AutoFit panel icon
- 8.5 Fixed the positioning of AutoFit parent-child anchors to now align to the outside edge of an applied frame stroke (previously they aligned to the inside edge)
- 8.4 Added support for InDesign 2018 (v13)
- 8.4 A refreshed user interface with updated icons for high-resolution (HiDPI) or Retina displays
- 8.4 Improvements to the Spanish localisation
|AutoFit||8.6||29 Oct 2019||○||○||○|
|8.5||11 Aug 2018||○||○||○|
|8.4||05 Jan 2017||○||○||○||○||○|
Typefi AutoFit is provided as a free (unsupported) plug-in for Adobe InDesign. This free plug-in is not eligible for technical support, and we make no assurances of future security or non-security updates. Download it today (registration required) from https://typefi.com/autofit.