Before you create an adoption, make sure you have an ISO ZIP file with the following items inside:
- the ISO XML file (for example, name_of_iso_xml_file.xml)
- A graphics folder that contains the images you want to upload to Standards Cloud
To create a new adoption:
- In the top right of the Adoptions tab, select New adoption.
The New adoption dialog will appear.
- In the New adoption dialog, select Choose file and select your ZIP file.
Once your ZIP file is uploaded, the file name will appear in the New adoption dialog in a green box below the Choose file button. The Standard and Description fields will be automatically populated with data from your ZIP file.
- In the New adoption dialog, select Create.
NOTE If you already uploaded this file, or your file is invalid, you’ll get an error message from Standards Cloud. Choose a different file to upload.