Typefitter for InDesign CC is available as an annual subscription, either prepaid ($59.88 USD/year) or paid monthly ($4.99 USD/month). Typefitter for InDesign CC is also bundled free with a Typefi Cloud Bronze subscription (contact Typefi Sales for your free coupon code).
Typefitter for InDesign CS6 is available as a free download (registration required), but is not eligible for technical support, and we make no assurances of future security or non-security updates.
Subscriptions (including free licences of Typefitter for InDesign CS6) can be purchased through our online store, powered by eSellerate. Subscriptions are OS-agnostic; you can use the licence on either macOS or Windows. Typefitter can also be activated on up to two computers used exclusively by the same person.
- Purchase a Typefitter subscription through our online store*
- Download the latest installer from https://www.typefi.com/typefitter
- Install Typefitter for InDesign CC 2017 and later
- Launch InDesign CC
- From InDesign's Help menu, select Activate Typefi Plug-in → Activate Typefitter
- Copy the serial number from the Order Confirmation you received via email from email@example.com and then paste it into this box:
- Click Activate Automatically
* If you received a Typefitter coupon code from a Typefi-sponsored event or email, please make sure you enter and apply it in the Coupon Code field before checking out (see also below).
You can test drive Typefitter free of charge for 20 days. During this trial period, there are no limitations or restrictions in how you use Typefitter to ensure that you have a complete experience before purchasing.
After the trial period has ended, you will no longer have access to any Typefitter features until you've purchased an activation key. However, Typefitter is NOT a required plug-in and you will still have full access to your InDesign files after the trial period has ended.