Applies to: Typefitter 4.1 and earlier. To manually activate Typefitter 4.2 and later, follow the instructions in this article.
If you are unable to use automatic activation, you can manually activate using a web browser on either your own computer or a different computer.
- From InDesign's Help menu, select Activate Typefi Plug-in → Activate Typefitter
- Copy the serial number from the Order Confirmation you received via email from email@example.com and then paste it into this box:
- Click Activate Manually, and then select an activation option:
- After following the instructions to manually activate using a web browser, return to this dialogue, select I have an Activation Key, and then click Next.
- Enter the activation key exactly as generated (watch out for commonly confused alphanumeric characters like "O" vs "0"), and then click Activate.