Typefi AutoFit helps you design complex and responsive layouts more quickly and with less work. Our compact and easy-to-use panel brings InDesign’s auto-sizing options out of the Text Frame Options dialog and puts them at your fingertips. Or use the Typefi AutoFit tool to link objects with parent-child relationships—resizing or moving the parent effortlessly and automatically resizes or moves the child by the same amount.
We're pleased to announce that Typefi AutoFit 8.5 (v220.127.116.11) is now available. Changes include:
- Fixed an issue where AutoFit frame width and height constraints displayed incorrect values when your selection contains multiple frames with different frame constraints (the values shown were from the first frame, by creation order)
- Fixed a 0.5 pixel vertical shift of the @2x AutoFit panel icon
- Fixed the positioning of AutoFit parent-child anchors to now align to the outside edge of an applied frame stroke (previously they aligned to the inside edge)
- InDesign CC 2018 (v13; released Oct 2017)
- InDesign CC 2017 (v12; released Nov 2016)
- InDesign CC 2015 (v11; released Jun 2015)
NOTE Typefi AutoFit 8.4 remains available for use with InDesign CC (v9), InDesign CC 2014 (v10), and InDesign CS6.
Typefi AutoFit is provided as a free, unsupported, plug-in for Adobe InDesign. This free plug-in is not eligible for technical support, and we make no assurances of future security or non-security updates. Download it today (registration required) from http://typefi.com/autofit.