Note: The most current version is Typefi Designer 8.7.0 (v22.214.171.1240), released on 17 April 2020.
Released 17 November 2016
We're please to announce that Typefi Designer 8.2.1 (v126.96.36.1990) is now available. Designer 8.2.1 addresses a compatibility issue introduced by macOS Sierra (v10.12) and includes other minor improvements and bug fixes. If you encounter any issues, please drop us a line.
For details on Designer 8.2, which added support for media elements (video and audio) in rich, interactive formats like HTML, EPUB, and PDF, please see its release notes.
- Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1, or Windows 7 with Service Pack 1;
OS X El Capitan (v10.11), OS X Yosemite (v10.10), or OS X Mavericks (v10.9)
- Typefi Cloud, Workgroup, or Desktop 8.2.0 or later
- Adobe InDesign CC 2015, InDesign CC 2014, InDesign CC, or InDesign CS6
- 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Fixed an InDesign crash on macOS Sierra (v10.12)
- Fixed a display issue for folders that contain # or & symbols
- Fixed issue where opening a read-only document may open multiple copies
- Fixed multiple prompts to check in when closing a document
- Additional bug fixes and improvements
- Fixed display of custom AutoFit cursors