17 November 2016
We're please to announce that Typefi Designer 8.2.1 (v220.127.116.110) is now available. Designer 8.2.1 addresses a compatibility issue introduced by macOS Sierra (v10.12) and includes other minor improvements and bug fixes. If you encounter any issues, please drop us a line.
For details on Designer 8.2, which added support for media elements (video and audio) in rich, interactive formats like HTML, EPUB, and PDF, please see its release notes.
- Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1, or Windows 7 with Service Pack 1;
OS X El Capitan (v10.11), OS X Yosemite (v10.10), or OS X Mavericks (v10.9)
- Typefi Cloud, Workgroup, or Desktop 8.2.0 or later
- Adobe InDesign CC 2015, InDesign CC 2014, InDesign CC, or InDesign CS6
- 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Fixed an InDesign crash on macOS Sierra (v10.12)
- Fixed a display issue for folders that contain # or & symbols
- Fixed issue where opening a read-only document may open multiple copies
- Fixed multiple prompts to check in when closing a document
- Additional bug fixes and improvements
- Fixed display of custom AutoFit cursors