When creating a ticket in Typefi Support, the clearer your information, the quicker we'll be able to resolve your problem. Include details of the job you were running, what we need to do to reproduce the issue, the result you were expecting, and the actual result.
Following the format of this simple example will help you make your information most useful for us.
Bold text is not bold.
To reproduce issue:
- Load the attached template(s), project/workflow and assets
- Run this file against this workflow
- Open the generated output and navigate to page 1 to see the issue
On page 1, line 1 the phrase "should be bold" is bold.
On page 1, line 1 the phrase "should be bold" is not actually bold. There are no errors in the log file.
(List each attachment with a description of what it is and how it pertains to the issue you are describing.)
- Post each issue separately to help us properly track and manage them. Please do not report a new issue as a comment within an existing ticket - create a new ticket instead.
- Create a title that describes your issue using a short, concise statement. For example: "Soft styles are being dropped when converting from CXML to INDD."
- Please attach the templates, workflows and assets necessary to reproduce the issue as well as any generated output that demonstrates the issue. Attachments are vitally important to help us understand and reproduce an issue. If the attachments are larger than 20MB, they are too large to upload to Typefi Support. If so, please upload them to our FTP site within Typefi Support Files, and place the attachments within a subfolder that has the same name as the ticket.
- Specify a Due Date only if the issue is time-sensitive.