Use the Typefi Section Options dialog (Window → Typefi → Sections → Panel menu → Section Options) to assign master pages to a Typefi Section.
The Pages tab of the Typefi Section Options dialog specifies the order in which master pages are applied to document pages during the automated page composition process. All the master pages in your InDesign document are available to use in a Typefi Section configuration. They are listed in the Master pop-up menu in the order in which they appear in the Pages panel.
The first master page in the list determines which page side the Typefi Section starts on. If multiple master pages are defined, they are applied in a top-down order: the first master page in the list is used first, followed by the next one, and so on. For example, you may set up a Typefi Section named "Chapter" that is configured to insert two master pages: one for the chapter opener page, and another for the continuation pages.
To assign master pages in a Typefi Section:
- Open the Typefi Section panel (Window → Typefi → Sections).
- Open the Typefi Section Options dialog: select the name of a Typefi Section, then go to Panel menu → Section Options. Alternatively, double-click the name of a Typefi Section.
- In the Typefi Section Options dialog, choose a master page from the Master pop-up menu.
- Specify where the master page starts: Choose an option from the Starts On pop-up menu to determine which page side the specified master page starts on, and whether all the pages in the master spread are used.
- If needed, specify a filler master page: Select a master page from the Filler pop-up menu to specify which master page is applied to the filler page. The filler master page you choose can be a specially designed master page or [None], which inserts a blank page. The default option is [None].
- Select or deselect the Repeat Last Master checkbox. It is selected by default.
- When selected, the last master page defined in the Typefi Section continues to be applied as pages are added. Additional pages are added until all the content in the Typefi Section is formatted and placed.
- When deselected, additional document pages are not generated, even if there is additional content to be placed.