- Typefi Sections define divisions within a publication that break it into logical chunks (such as chapters in a book).
- Use the Typefi Sections panel (Window → Typefi → Sections) to create, edit, and delete Typefi Sections.
Open the Typefi Sections panel
Open the panel in Adobe InDesign by choosing Window → Typefi → Sections.
Get to know the Typefi Sections panel
The Typefi Sections panel lists all the Typefi Sections in your template. Use the Typefi Sections panel to:
- Create a new Typefi Section.
- Edit an existing Typefi Section.
- Apply a Typefi Section to an InDesign section.
- Break the link between a Typefi Section and an InDesign section.
- Delete a Typefi Sections