The Run Ant Buildfile action adds the ability to launch Apache Ant buildfiles as part of a Typefi workflow. Apache Ant is often used as an entry point to a Typefi workflow when multiple source files may be submitted within a ZIP-compressed container that requires special handling. For more information about the Ant plug-in, please get in touch.
The latest version of the Ant plug-in is 8.0.96, released on 19 October 2020.
We release updates regularly and it's our goal to make sure that our software works well, constantly—that Typefi continues to deliver, every day. If you have any feedback or run into any issues, please drop us a line. We're happy to help.
8.0.96 — 19 October 2020
- Added support for Typefi Server 8.7.0 or later—this plug-in now uses OpenJDK11 and supports Apache Tomcat 9
- Fixed a bug where, if you were running multiple Run Ant Buildfile workflow actions, the resources were unzipped into the same folder without overwriting the file or cleaning up this folder. Now, resources from each action are available in the Unzipped Resources folder
- Updated Spanish localisation
7.0.92 — 30 October 2019
- Added acknowledgements for our contributors, whose efforts over many years have made this software what it is (click the workflow plugin version number to view)
- Added new reserved parameter
unzip-folder-nameto set a custom folder name when unzipping a package (default: Unzipped Resources)
- Added usage and example attributes to each input field in the JSON descriptor
- Updated the Resources file format filter to allow
.zipin addition to
- Updated common-server-sdk library to 1.1.9
6.0.64 — 15 May 2017
- ¿Hablas español? The Apache Ant workflow action is now localised in Spanish
- Fixed date and time displaying as
NaNin formatted action log
cannot access the file because it is being used by another processerror when running multiple Ant actions
5.0.26 — 23 May 2016
First customer release
4.0.20 — 01 April 2016