The eXtensible Stylesheet Language (XSL) plug-in enables Typefi workflows to transform an XML document according to instructions specified in an XSL stylesheet. The XSL action uses the Saxon 9 processor. For more information about the XSL plug-in, please get in touch.
* Some custom configuration of this action may be required to match a given XML schema or DTD.
We release updates regularly and it's our goal to make sure that our software works well, constantly—that Typefi continues to deliver, every day. If you have any feedback or run into any issues, please drop us a line. We're happy to help.
12.0.122 — 13 March 2019
Requires Typefi Server 8.2 or later
Import IDML now has an Advanced tab to specify whitespace handling when converting from IDML to Content XML. You can choose between Strict (default) or Preserve whitespace modes, and optionally choose to Format and indent (that is, pretty-print).
Caution We do not recommend selecting Preserve whitespace mode and Format and indent at the same time. Doing so may cause undesired results when the Content XML output is used in later actions (for example, Create InDesign document).
- Added acknowledgements for our contributors, whose efforts over many years have made this software what it is (click the workflow plugin version number to view)
- Fixed an issue in Apply XSL transform where an input XML file containing a BOM character may fail
- Multiple bug fixes and improvements for Import IDML
- Fixed an issue where two paragraphs could be merged if a soft style was applied at the end of the first paragraph
- Fixed an issue where a paragraph separator (
U+2029) may not be handled correctly, which could cause separate paragraphs to merge
- Fixed an issue where whitespace in Typefi Fields was double-encoded (that is, it renders as
%20in later actions)
- Fixed a character-encoding issue where some accented characters in Typefi Fields could be replaced by non-accented characters
- Fixed a character-encoding issue where Import IDML may fail if the input IDML had accented characters in its filename
- Fixed an issue where footnotes could be omitted from the output CXML
11.0.83 — 05 April 2017
- ¿Hablas español? The XSL workflow actions are now localized in Spanish
- Removed file extension requirements on Apply XSL Stylesheet action
- Corrected encoding of image paths that contain special characters for Import CXML action (also affects InDesign → Export to CXML action)
- Added support for media (audio and video) elements
- Updated XSLT processor to Saxon-HE 220.127.116.11 (released 02 December 2016)
10.0.42 — 01 April 2016
9.0 — 09 November 2015
- Initial support for localization
8.0 — 23 September 2015
First customer release