The eXtensible Stylesheet Language (XSL) plug-in enables Typefi workflows to transform an XML document according to instructions specified in an XSL stylesheet. The XSL action uses the Saxon 9 processor. For more information about the XSL plug-in, please get in touch.
* Some custom configuration of this action may be required to match a given XML schema or DTD.
We release updates regularly and it's our goal to make sure that our software works well, constantly—that Typefi continues to deliver, every day. If you have any feedback or run into any issues, please drop us a line. We're happy to help.
11.0.83 — 05 April 2017
- ¿Hablas español? The XSL workflow actions are now localized in Spanish
- Removed file extension requirements on Apply XSL Stylesheet action
- Corrected encoding of image paths that contain special characters for Import CXML action (also affects InDesign → Export to CXML action)
- Added support for media (audio and video) elements
- Updated XSLT processor to Saxon-HE 184.108.40.206 (released 02 December 2016)
10.0.42 — 01 April 2016
9.0 — 09 November 2015
- Initial support for localization
8.0 — 23 September 2015
First customer release