17 November 2016
We're excited to share that Typefi Writer 8.2.1 (184.108.40.2066) is now available. Writer 8.2.1 includes bug fixes and performance improvements.
For details on Writer 8.2, which added support for media elements (video and audio) in rich, interactive formats like HTML, EPUB, and PDF, please see its release notes.
Writer 8.2.1 system requirements
- Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1, or Windows 7 with Service Pack 1
- Typefi Cloud, Workgroup, or Desktop 8.2 or later
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5+
- Microsoft Word 2013 (32-bit only) with security update KB3039794, Word 2010 (32-bit only) with security update KB2881029, or Word 2007 with security update KB2881067
- Added support for alternative workflows that don't begin with Import DOCX
- Added View Logs contextual menu item to Print Manager
- Added support for workflows with multiple (PDF and EPUB) outputs to Print Manager
- Improved handling of workflows that use
- Improved handing of adding comments when checking in a document
- Fixed inability to download PDF output when filename contained a workflow variable (for example,